Application Support Services
PCB’s Application Support analysts are professionals with deep industry knowledge and experience necessary to perform activities in collaboration with your business users, to extend your team’s capabilities, to allow your internal subject matter experts to be redirected to priority initiatives, or to extend your overall breadth of coverage. JD Edwards application managed services can include:
- Application & Functional Support
- On-Call Application User Help Services
- Business Analysis and BPM Issue Support
- Year-End Updates for 1099, W2, or T4 (Canadian) tax reporting
- Long-Term or Medium Term Staff Augmentation
- Center of excellence, strategy, and operations design
Our JDE managed services are tailored to specific customer requirements and extends your in-house team with knowledge resources that have great depth and breadth. Our experts become completely familiar with your business processes, configurations, end user traits, customizations, interfaces, and extensions for which you need support. We deliver the managed services specific to what you require, where and when you need it. Because we align our resources with your core ERP strategy, we can deliver the cost reduction, risk mitigation and return on investment you expected in the first place.
System & Technology Administration
PCB’s System Administration team includes the best-of-the-breed assembled from the industry who have worked as worked as Architects in their past lives. This technology expertise translates into more effective management of your system, and much more detailed system knowledge that is required to support your company and solve your critical technology related issues. Our System Administration & Support Services capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Architecture Design/Redesign
- Data Refreshes
- DR and Business Continuance
- Application/User Security Maintenance
- Enhancement, Service Pack / Tools Installs
- EP/ESUs/ASUs Applications
- Package Builds and Deployments
- Performance Tuning/Optimization
- System and Process Re-engineering
- System Audits for GRC, SoX, SOD etc.
- System Monitoring
- System/Environment Maintenance
- Vacation Coverage
- Web Server Support
Due to the high costs of IT/ERP operations, senior executives are forced to reduce their budgets while still having to maintain and meet their company’s objectives. CNC is often utilized either over utilized or underutilized and is been put last on the list of IT project priorities, for some or all of the following reasons:
- CNC resources are expensive
- Employee retention due to over load of CNC work
- Rapidly changing CNC technology
Management of multi time zone clients and multi-operating system skilled servers typically requires the skills of more than one CNC specialist that requires coordination, communication and collective decision making.
This is often time consuming and requires huge amounts of effort which cannot always be justified in terms of priorities.
It has been become a common practice for using a Manage Services model by the clients with this cost effective CNC support model. Outsourcing server administration and technology activities has become common practice. Besides cost saving advantages that can be achieved, the main reason to outsource is to achieve:
- Reduced risk of exposure due to lack of CNC knowledge
- The ability to scale up or scale down CNC resource needs, as needed
- The ability to access and leverage a pool of knowledgeable CNC consultants as opposed to reliance on one or two internal resources
- Reduce cost for high quality CNC support
PCB Apps provides a range of SAP outsourcing support models, from handling all your SAP Basis support and administration to short-term coverage during staff vacation time or after hours. Your dedicated PCB Apps team focuses on your business requirements and develops a comprehensive understanding of your SAP environment, resulting in seamless and smooth interactions.
We have led multiple upgrades and implementation projects, optimizing more than 100+ SAP environments. Our extreme qualified resources and customized reporting help to ensure that you have high availability to your systems. Plus, you’ll always have direct access to your dedicated consultant 24×7.
A complete outsourcing of SAP Basis Support Administration:
- OS, DB, and application administration
- 24×7 support on production systems
- 24×7 automated monitoring and alerting
- 100% US-based team of consultants and a client manager
- Flexible service levels
- Support entire environment or a single landscape
- Customized reporting capabilities
- Augment current staff with PCB Apps to support larger maintenance initiatives
With PCB Apps you can expect:
- 24×7 direct access to the largest team of SAP technical consultants in the U.S.
- Affordable, fixed price support without offshore staffing
- State-of-the-art tools and expert staff
DBA Support Services
No matter what database platform you’re running, PCB Apps is your answer for 24×7 monitoring and expert skill, at a lower cost than what’s possible with internal administration. We offer each of our core remote management services for all major database platforms, including Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server, and IBM DB2. Our team of DBAs is here ’round the clock for your database needs, capable of servicing any size organization at any time of the day.
Our Services include:
- Database Installations—we’ll help you plan and implement a SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, or Sybase database installation, optimally configured for your organization’s unique needs
- Database Upgrades—learn how our Process Advantage makes updating your SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, or Sybase databases a safe and effective procedure
- Oracle Upgrades—learn how we can make your transition to Oracle 12c an efficient process with minimal disruption
- Database Patching—we utilize documented processes to ensure that all tasks are executed in an orderly and predictable manner
Developments are the backbone of any IT solution landscapes. Particularly in ERP world, the quality and reliability of the developments is the key measure for the success of the program/project. Taking right decision on what to offshore and how to offshore play a key role in budget control.
Our vast pool of technical and functional consultants in India backed by highly experienced delivery managers help our clients gain quality delivery of their developments, cost effectively. Our choice of offshore works even on regular ERP implementation projects brings quick turnaround helping our clients holding on to their project plans. PCB Apps offshore team is enriched with required technology expertise and cultural compatibility to provide on time delivery. Our consultants have profound expertise in “Onshore – Offshore” model of delivery and enable clients get their desired business outcomes.
PCB Apps offers a fixed cost development solution for any bespoke requirement in any ERP solution components. Our onsite architects and offshore development resources can help you to quickly get the custom solution component added to your solution landscape.
Cloud & Hosting Services
With our Cloud and Hosting Services, you can improve productivity with a more flexible way of working while reducing costs. Your employees will have the information they need, when they need it, helping you to respond to new markets and requirements more quickly.
With a range of cloud platforms, we support all aspects of data center, server, security and storage infrastructure, removing the need for you to host and manage data on-site. With this adaptable IT infrastructure, you can transform legacy IT systems into new service models, letting your teams focus on driving growth and innovation.
Infrastructure Managed Services
PCB Apps IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) offers a suite of reliable, responsive, flexible and proven infrastructure services and solutions that deliver differentiated value to our customer’s business.
Our rich portfolio of service offerings span across the infrastructure lifecycle of Plan-Build-Run-Monitor and includes infra consulting, data center, end user computing, enterprise networking, enterprise security, IT infrastructure operation management and transformation services.
Our global management support centers cover your operations 24/7. As a result, you optimize your data center resources, improve service levels, boost performance and reduce costs.