About PCB Apps
PCB Apps, a Business Applications Service Provider, delivering the hybrid cloud and digital transformation solutions drawing on industry best practices and deep technology expertise. We at PCB Apps, apply agile methodologies with waterfall base, enabling the business enterprises by delivering seamless customer experience (UI/UX/CX), business efficiency and actionable insights. We leverage a spectrum of technologies such as: Oracle, SAP, INFOR, EPICOR, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and MuleSoft, AI, ML, Blockchain, RPA, Big Data Analytics, AI & Cognitive Computing, Internet of Things, Cloud, Security etc.
Established in 2003, Head Quartered in Somerset, NJ USA, serving customers in 22 countries with offices in the Americas, Europe, MEA and APAC. Our capabilities spans across business consulting, managed services, product engineering, digital business solutions, infrastructure management and security services. We deliver industry solutions such as Industrial Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Engineering & Services, Agriculture & Food, and eCommerce, and others.
Our colleagues are certified technology experts in wide variety of products with deep business domain expertise, who helps assess our customer business needs, create their enterprise computing strategy, and deploy suitable new technology to maximize the value of the investment.
We deliver top notch business consulting solutions with continuous value across the managed services lifecycle, so you can take advantage of your valuable time to achieve business goals. Our confidence is based on our ability and experience in offering cost-effective, timely and accurate professional models of delivery.
- Collaborate 2019: Oracle Digital Innovation award winner for Glesby Marks
- Innovation 2018: Oracle Excellence award for Enterprise One Orchestrator Digital Innovation
- Oracle JD Edwards Summit 2018: Digital Innovation Distinguished Partner Award Winner
- NJ Digi-Tech: Inaugural class of NJ Digi-Tech Innovation Award Winner
- 2015: CIO Story, Oracle Technology Special 2015, 25 Most powerful Oracle Companies
- 2011, 12, 14: INC 500
Why PCB Apps
- Glocal – Global with Local Expertise
- Reliable 24×7 Support Service Models
- Award Winning Cloud Solutions
- Industry Focused Solutions
- Proven Cost-Effective Quality Delivery Models
- ERP Agnostic Services
- Digital Transformation Experts (IoT, Mobile, AI, ML, RPA)
- Referenceable Customers
- Digital Innovation Award Winner
- Investments in Innovation and cutting-edge technologies
President & Board Member
BU Head – Europe & Board Member
Managing Partner & SAP Program Management
Advisory Board Member
Advisory Board Member
Director of Sales & Marketing
Chief Delivery Officer
Vice President -Solutions & Delivery
- Green Light Technologies
- L&T Infotech
- Secure 24