SAP – BPC
Business Objects Planning and Consolidations (BPC) is an EPM solution designed to empower users of all skill levels to access and interact with financial and operational information. BPC unifies and streamlines the planning, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation processes of customer business. BPC is:
- Familiar and easy to use, enabling rapid adoption by leveraging native Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel) and web browsers accessing a central database.
- Unified planning & consolidation in one product, leading to lower total cost and ease of ownership, maintenance, administration, and deployment.
- Owned & managed by business users, allowing users to manage processes, models, and reports, while still allowing IT to govern and monitor system changes centrally.
BPC can improve budget cycle times, facilitate compliance with regulatory and financial standards, reduce external audit costs, instill stakeholder confidence, and reduce business risk.
PCB Apps ensures that customers get the most out of the BPC investment by working with customers to craft the perfect solution to meet the customer needs. Our years of experience, deep knowledge, and unique ability to empower users set us apart as true partners to customer business’ success.
- ASAP stands for Accelerated SAP.
- Its purpose is to help design SAP implementation in the most efficient manner possible.
- Its goal is to effectively optimize time, people, quality and other resources, using a proven methodology to implementation.
The road map is composed of five well-known consecutive phases
- Phase 1 Project Preparation
- Phase 2 Business Blueprint
- Phase 3 Realization
- Phase 4 Final Preparation
- Phase 5 Go-Live and support
Phase 1: Project Preparation – The purpose of this phase is to provide initial planning and preparation for your SAP project.
Phase 2: Business Blueprint – The purpose of this phase is to achieve a common understanding of how the company intends to run its business within the SAP System. The result is the Business Blueprint, a detailed documentation of the results gathered during requirements workshops. The Business Blueprint document represents the business process requirements of the company. It is the agreed statement of how the company intends to run its business within the SAP System.
Phase 3: Realization – The purpose of this phase is to implement all the business process requirements based on the Business Blueprint. The system configuration methodology is provided in two work packages: Baseline (major scope); and Final configuration (remaining scope).
Phase 4: Final Preparation – The purpose of this phase is to complete the final preparation (including testing, end user training, system management and cutover activities) to finalize organization’s readiness to go live. The Final Preparation phase also serves to resolve all critical open issues. On successful completion of this phase, you are ready to run your business in your live SAP System.
Phase 5: Go Live & Support – The purpose of this phase is to move from a project-oriented, pre-production environment to live production operation.